The Personal Data collected by Olos Tecnologia is used only internally and for the purpose related to the provision of our Services, including the improvement and provision itself of these Services. At certain times, Olos Tecnologia will share some of your personal data with third parties, which will only happen in the manner and circumstances described by this Policy.
Your Personal Data is what will be collected. This Policy will define how the collection, storage, analysis and exchange of such data will be. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that are not owned or controlled by Olos Tecnologia, or any other third party related to the Service provided by Olos Tecnologia.
Olos Tecnologia will not collect Personal Data from children. Personal Data will not be requested from any person under the age of 16, unless we have previously obtained the consent of the parents or verifiable legal representative, as required by the applicable legislation. If you are under the age of 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send us Personal Data about yourself without the consent of your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that we are collecting Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without the verifiable consent of their parent or legal guardian, we will delete this data as soon as possible. If you believe that your child under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olos Tecnologia may also automatically collect certain Personal Data and information about you as you interact with our Services. We may also receive information about you from various support sources to improve our Services, affiliated entities, business partners, and different data sources.
This Policy looks to register the free, informed and unequivocal manifestation of your agreement with the processing of your personal data for the specific purposes described in this Policy, in accordance with the provisions of Law 13.709 / 2018 – General Data Protection Law (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados) of Brazil.
- DATA COLLECTION
- 1.1. When you access our website and register an account, we collect your Personal Data, such as: First and Last names, username and password, email, mobile phone number or other telephone number and address with zip code.
- 1.2. If you associate your Olos Tecnologia account with any social media profile or interact with us through a social network (for example, by logging in through Facebook or giving you “Like” on Facebook), the social network may share information with us. You can access and review their information sharing practices in the privacy settings of each social network.
- 1.3. We will collect information about how you interact and use our Services.
- 1.4. We will also collect information when you communicate with us, through the emails you send us, messaging through the website, through social networks or text messages. If we ask you to give your opinion by taking a survey, we will collect any information that you choose to provide when you answer it.
- 1.5. When interacting with our Services, we automatically receive and record data on our tracking report servers, extracted from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, geolocation, identification of the device you use, cookies (more details below), the type of browser and/or device you are using to access our Services, the website or function that you have requested and the time of access. We may use this data to provide you with a personalized experience, based on your usage patterns, or to redesign our marketing or do other analysis. We may also use data to improve our Services; for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular resource, and we can use this information to improve our users’ experience.
2.1. “Cookies” are identifiers that we transfer to your browser or device, which allow us to recognize your browser or device, and tell us how and when the websites and resources on our Services are visited and by how many people. Through cookies, we may collect data about your online activity after you leave our Services. As with any other use of the data we collect, this data enables us to improve our Services and personalize your online experience.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. We use your Personal Data to provide our Services and to manage your registration, answer your questions, provide a more relevant experience with our Services, and to fulfill our other business purposes. We may also use your Personal Data to facilitate the administration of your account through a solution platform contracted to offer our Services to you. We use your Personal Data for these purposes because we have a legitimate business interest in providing Services to our subscribers or because you have agreed to the use of your data. We may use this data to communicate with you, cross it with other Personal Data that we may maintain about you in accordance with this Policy, and share it with our external partners. We may use your personal data specifically for the following purposes mentioned below.
3.2. We process your Personal Data to enable our contractual relationship with you as a subscriber or recipient of our Services, including to provide you with administrative and usage assistance, making it easier for you to use the website.
3.4. Your personal data will be used to provide you with services or products that you request, purchase or download; to help you quickly find products, services or information; to notify you of product updates, special offers, updated information, and new services by email, phone, chat, or other channels; to answer questions or communicate with you through welcome messages, newsletters or direct marketing; to facilitate your participation in our online communities; carry out market research or research, unless you have requested that we not contact you for this purpose; to personalize the user experience and allow us to provide the type of content and product offerings that are of most interest to you; to send emails, make calls or invite regular chats about your order or other products and services; to improve our marketing and improve our Site, services and products; consider you for job openings, if you provide information for that purpose; or comply with legal requirements and prevent activities that may violate our policies.
- COMMUNICATIONS: EMAILS, TEXT AND VOICE MESSAGES
4.1. Olos Tecnologia may contact the user, always when he provides the means to do so. For example, your Personal Data may be used to present you with special offers, promotions and information about Olos Tecnologia and our Services. When you inform us of your cell phone number, email address, and social media account credentials, you confirm that you want Olos Tecnologia to send you, through these channels, data that we believe to be of your interest, such as, among others , offers from Olos Tecnologia, promotions and updates on Olos Tecnologia partners. When required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent to send you marketing reports. If you do not wish to receive our communications through any of these channels, please indicate your preference in the privacy area of your profile or by observing the right way for each channel, for example, the link to unsubscribe from emails, the response “STOP” to stop receiving text messages, etc. Olos Tecnologia will make all reasonable efforts to execute your order without undue delay, as required by applicable law. However, keep in mind that even if the user choose to be excluded from marketing communications, will continue to receive administrative and operational communications.
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA USAGE
We may use your Personal Data for business purposes, such as operating and improving our business and Services, developing new Services, conducting market research, and improving the security of our Services. We may also use your Personal Data to protect ourselves and prevent fraud, lawsuits and other liabilities, as well as to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- SHARING PERSONAL DATA
- With the other companies of the Olos Group;
- To protect the rights or properties of Olos Tecnologia;
- If Olos Tecnologia hires third parties to host its online communities or make reviews of the website, the same security and administration defined here will be provided for your collected personal data. However, if you find links to third-party sites (for example, business partners), although we may have a link to these sites, we are not responsible for their privacy policies and this Privacy Notice does not cover their practices;
- We may share personal data with companies that provide services on our behalf, including providers that help us send communications, analyze data, and maintain our websites;
- We may decide to acquire or sell assets and share and/or transfer customer data in association with the evaluation and execution of such transactions. Also, if we are acquired (or our assets), or if we go out of business, go bankrupt or undergo another change of control, your Personal Data could be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Certain data from your registration, including your name, location, and any video, image or text content that you have uploaded to the Services, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or to manage your order from our Services. Remember that any content uploaded by you to your public user profile, together with any personal information or content posted online voluntarily by you, in any way that can be seen by other users (in discussion groups), message areas and chat , among others) can be made public, collected and used by anyone. Your username may also be shown to third parties if you come to interact with third parties, for example by sending messages, comments or uploading content.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1. Olos Tecnologia strives to protect the privacy and security of your account and your Personal Data. However, the Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee or endorse the security of any information that you provide to us. We do not accept responsibility for unintentional disclosure. You must protect your registry against unauthorized access to your password, telephone and computer, with measures such as, for example, disconnecting from your registry as soon as you finish using a shared computer, selecting and properly protecting your password and / or other mechanisms to enter your registry and limit access to your computer or device and browser, disconnecting after termination of use. Olos Tecnologia is not responsible for lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity in your account through unauthorized password access.
7.2. If you access your registration through a third-party website or service, you must adopt additional or different protections for connecting through that third-party website or service.
7.3. Olos Tecnologia has implemented security systems to protect your Personal Data against loss or misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. It is worth noting, however, that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and Olos Tecnologia does not guarantee that the security measures implemented are invulnerable.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
9.1. When required by applicable law, you have the following rights regarding your Personal Data:
- Right of access; right of data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and how we use this information. You also have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured format and the right to have Personal Data transmitted directly from Olos Tecnologia to another data controller.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to obtain from us, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate Personal Data about you.
- Right of deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, unless the treatment is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, in order to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend yourself against a lawsuit.
- Right to restrict or object to processing. You have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data to the extent that you question the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion or object to the processing itself. If we process your Personal Data for direct marketing actions, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
- Right to file a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Director of Data Protection or a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence.
- Right to withdraw consent. You can withdraw your authorization for the processing of your Personal Data by us at any time.
9.2. You can always choose not to disclose information to us, but please note that some information may be necessary for you to register with us or for you to take advantage of some of our resources. Through your account settings, you can access and update the data you have provided to us. If you wish to exercise any of your rights and this option is not yet available through your account settings, contact us and we will respond to your request. Please note that we are proprietary and may use data aggregated anonymously, derived from or incorporating your Personal Data after it has been provided to us.
- LOCATION AND DATA TRANSFER
10.1. Olos Tecnologia e Sistemas Ltda. is based in Brazil and the data collected by us is governed by Brazilian law. Olos Tecnologia transfers data within Brazil and to other countries based on mechanisms approved in the terms of the applicable legislation. Olos Tecnologia may transfer your Personal Data to its associates and other recipients in countries other than the one in which your data was originally collected.
10.2. By using the Olos Tecnologia website, the user accepts any transfer, storage or processing of information outside of their country.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice, contact us at email@example.com
Start date: 04/06/2020